Ownership of the Website: This Website is owned and managed by Dr. Kirti Bhushan. All references to Dr. Bhushan’s shall be deemed to mean a reference to www.Dr.bhushans.com. All information and content provided on this Website shall be the sole property of Dr. Bhushan’s and all rights for distribution are reserved with Dr. Bhushan’s.
Opt-out option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Dr. Bhushan’s databases, please call +91 7600 8996 20 or e-mail to Dr.firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Dr. Bhushan’s databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may contain such personally-identifiable information.
Your request for available information about you: If you want to find out what information Dr. Bhushan’s have in its database about you, please write to Dr. Bhushan’s at the address mentioned in the contact details provided herein, call 7600 8996 20 or e-mail to Dr.email@example.com. Please include your name, e-mail address, and other information in the same format that you originally supplied to Dr. Bhushan’s so we can be more certain of matching your request to the correct information.
· Information we may gather: Dr. Bhushan’s offer online resources designed to provide health, medical, and product-related information and services such as chat with doctor, online discussion forums, communities, counseling services, phone consultations and e-mail communication etc. For the said purpose certain personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information has to be gathered, relied upon and used, as described below.
Non- personally-identifiable information.
General: When users come to our website, we collect and aggregate information indicating their home server, but not their e-mail addresses. Such information helps us identify the most popular content and portions of our Website and determine the effectiveness of our various promotional activities. We aggregate such information for internal review and thereafter it is superseded by more recent information.
“Cookies”: We also use “cookies” – that is, small text files placed on your computer’s hard Dr.ive/ mobile – to help you in getting faster access to this website’s contents, and to help us determine the type of content you find of interest, the sites to which you link, the length of time you spend at any particular area of this Website and in particular Dr. Bhushan’s services you choose to use. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow Dr. Bhushan’s to serve you better and to personalize your web-browsing experience. Nevertheless, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser or third party web sites.
Personally identifiable information:
· General: In certain areas of this Website, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this website. For instance, the names and contact information of persons who visit our website are added to our database (presently maintained in Ahmedabad/Mumbai ??, India) so that they may be contacted in the future regarding Dr. Bhushan’s products, services or future opportunities. Such contact may occur by e-mail, telephone or mail, as Dr. Bhushan’s deems appropriate.
Specific: Dr. Bhushan’s may also collect health information about you that you provide while enquiries/ raising queries or during the treatment/ responding to our questions and surveys (including but not limited to information pertaining to the ailment described by you, your medical history, pictures, records etc.).
Billing Information: As some of services provided by Dr. Bhushan’s are paid services, Dr. Bhushan’s may require additional information pertaining to your contact details, billing address, credit card information etc. All such information collected is for the purpose of providing consultancy and counseling services to you. We may also collect information from you if you subscribe to any of our regular newsletters. Providing us with the aforesaid information is optional. However, in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the service in question without receiving certain information from you.
How we use the information we gather: Dr. Bhushan’s will use the information received to provide services in the best interest of the users. You agree and understand that the apart from Dr. Bhushan’s and its representatives, certain third parties, such as operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems may have access to your personal data. Dr. Bhushan’s has not entered into non-disclosure agreements with such third parties. You consent to such persons having access to your information.
- How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We aggregate data on users’ home servers for internal review purposes, in order to build higher quality, more useful online services and better products, e.g., by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users. Following such internal review, such aggregated information is then superseded by more recent information.
- Bhushan’s shall be entitled to share your information for business reasons such as reorganization/ divestment of its business through sale, merger or acquisition. Dr. Bhushan’s will, in such a scenario, obtain written assurances that the information will be adequately and appropriately protected in these circumstances.
- Consultancy and counseling are intended solely for your use. All information is tailored to meet your individual situation/circumstances (on the basis of the information furnished by you) and is therefore not appropriate to be shared with others. You shall not without prior written permission from Dr. Bhushan’s share this information with any person whosoever, and/ or alter or edit the same.